Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lizzie

My little niece Lizzie has Leukemia. Please pray with us for peace and that we would all trust in God our Father and in His perfect, good and acceptable will.

Philippians 4:6-7,11b,19-20
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus... for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:... And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Oh dear... we'll continue to pray for her and for Jess and family. I'm so sorry.
I loved the verse you posted. Only God can calm our biggest fears and anxieties, so we'll be praying for His peace and comfort to be with them. And, we'll pray Lizzie will be strong, healthy and healed!