Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our little Ham






This morning as I write this it's -7 and we have 8 - 10 inches of snow on the ground (not a lot yet, but we'll get there). It's been cold lately, but we're enjoying the weather. We took Audrey for her first snowmobile ride the other day. She seemed to enjoy it. She loves being outside and gets so excited when we're out.
I just had to share these adorable pictures of her hamming around with daddy at dinner the other night. I just love her big smile. She is such a daddy's girl. She loves that Lucas is home at night, now that his training for work is all done. We're all happy that the 26 weeks of training are finished and he's able to be home now.

1 comment:

Holly D. said...

Audrey is SO darn cute! we got your gifts today...I love the hat beanie and sweater ornaments! I love and miss you. Give Audrey a hug and kiss from us!