Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Audrey's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe that Audrey is already 1. Time has gone by so quickly. We had a great time with the family for her birthday. She thoroughly enjoyed seeing Grandma and Grandpa Swanson, Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Melissa and her cousins and Uncle Pat.
Audrey loves Slinky's.

Audrey got this adorable Original Wheely Bug walkabout from Grandma and Grandpa Swanson. She loves it! She goes all over the house with it. It was definitely a hit at the party.

Klara is helping Audrey open a gift.

Audrey loves these light up rubber duckies. I found one at a party store with red hearts and I couldn't pass it up.


3 comments:

Krista said...

So fun! I almost got one of those wheely bugs too, do you like it?

Stef said...

She's ONE already?! Such a cute party girl :)

Nicola said...

I love the wheely bugs. They're built really well and Audrey loves it.