Monday, March 2, 2009

For All You Moms Out There

I just wanted to share this story with you all. Last weekend while we were at a wedding Audrey grabbed a candle behind my head (don't worry she did get burnt) and poured the wax all down my brand new black slacks. It would have to be white wax as well.
Anyway...
I really thought they were goners. Then my dad told me to freeze them and use a butter knife and scrape off the excess wax and wash them. Well, as I started scraping the wax it just smeared it into the paints, because the paints warmed up to fast. Then my mother-in-law told me, after I get the excess wax off just put a old towel that you don't mind getting wax on top of the spot and iron them.
So...
Today I did it and I'm completely sold on it. It worked so well. You would never know that there was wax all over them.
Thanks MOM!! Thanks DAD!!
So if you didn't already know to do this, now you know and knowing is half the battle.