Thursday, May 14, 2009

Up-date on Dad

I just wanted to send out an up-date on my dad. Dad had a couple of really great days and the doctors thought he could go home. However, now they think he has a chest infection and he's no longer tolerating food. He's regaining his muscle strength but he gets exhausted very quickly. Please pray that the Lord will continue to sustain Dad and Mom and that the cause of the food intolerance as well as the chest infection will be known quickly in order to treat them. If you'd like to send a card or talk to my Dad, you can send me an email and I'll get you the address.
Thank you all for your love and support and prayers.

1 comment:

Stef said...

he's in our prayers daily. Thank you for the updates. I passed the news on to my parents and they wanted me to tell you that they're praying as well.