Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cora 9 months

A very smiley and happy girl

It's fuzzy, but I loved this picture of her eyes

after eating, which she does very well and loves to eat

eating a mum-mum

lounging in her chair, (which she loves to do)


not getting her way

crinkle face

under the piano, behind the chair, then under the table. one of her favorite past times.
She also loves to walk holding your hands, she cut her first two teeth and she's just a very happy girl, who can entertain herself for hours.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! 9 Months!
She is starting to look more like her sister, eh? I thought they looked so different from each other before. But, now I am seeing some similarities, too.

Nicole C. said...

I can't believe she's already 9 months! What a cutie!!

Stef said...

she is so cute, Cola! I love her big eyes too. And, your high chair is super cute!

kristen said...

How cute! She is growing so fast. Hey Cola, could you send me your mailing address? My email is kristenj65@gmail.com. Thanks for the package, by the way!!