Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don't participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
We have a black Labrador retriever and he's a pet, he's apart of our family but we do not view him as family member.
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
For Lucas and I to tour Europe.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy a large piece of land out right and build a big ranch style home, with a separate house on the property for my parents.
Set up bank accounts for college and weddings for my girls.
I would love to just bless people who were in need without them knowing who it cane from. Build a church building for our church.
Take an amazing vacation in Europe
Bank the rest.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
My husband loving on me and just talking to him, as well as praying that God would change my attitude, or how I'm looking at the situation. Singing I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Really it works. How can you sing that without a smile on your face. Listening to Casting Crowns. A good glass of wine never hurts either.
5. What is your bedtime routine, with your kids?
It starts around 6:30 for our girls with brushing teeth, putting jammies on, baths every other night, reading the Bible, praying with the girls in bed and singing the Gloria Patri and lights out between 7 and 7:15.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
OK, ours is a funny story. I had moved to ID in Sept. 2004 and met his sisters Nola and Tara at the church I was going to in Moscow and they told me they had a brother in the Marine Corps and it just went in one ear and out the other. Then I started attending another church and in January Lucas showed up and on his first Sunday I saw him and..., well lets just say he made quite an impression on me and I had to find out who he was. (I was so attracted to him from first sight). So I asked a friend of mine and she told me it was Tara and Nola's brother. But I really didn't meet him for a few months until a mutual (guy) friend asked a few of us out for drinks at a bar (Lucas was in the group). My girlfriend and I said we'd go, they left and then she changed her mind about going and so I walked the half a block to the bar and told them we weren't coming and that was when I met Lucas.
7. What kind of books do you read?
Books on Christian Theology
History and Military books especially on the Marine Corps
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Married to my husband for 14 years, 42 years old (wow) loving on my growing children.
9. What's your fear?
losing my husband, children, family member and that our country won't repent of their sin and bow the knee to God
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
NO, there's so much here on earth that I want to see.
11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
cuddle with Lucas for a minute and then make the bed, if we don't do it right off it makes the whole house fill messy to me.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
that he would watch chick flick movies with me more often. Like that's going to happen ; )
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I've always liked my name as long as people didn't call me Nicole, but I really didn't like my middle name Danielle as a young girl and I wanted it to be Laura : )
14. If you had to choose where you would live would you rather live in the east coast or the west coast?
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
allowing my family and friends who are to far away to come and see us all the time, to see my life and children in all our craziness.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
18. What items are in your purse right now?
wallet, pens, lip gloss, lip stick, 9mm
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Beach, we live in the mountains
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't?
we don't have television