Thursday, March 3, 2011

Big Changes!

So one of the first big changes in our family is... Audrey is all potty trained. The third week of January was when we started and she is 99% trained. It was rough that first few days and then she just took off and knew what to do. It's been a breeze since. Thank you Lord!
Our next big change...

Cora is in a big girl bed! I can't believe it. But it's been all week and she loves it. Though she doesn't love a pillow yet. She's always pushing it away.



Cora's bed

Audrey's bed

The room is still a work in progress but we're getting there. All of the furniture was my grandma Reiter and it was built in 1920! I need to do a little restoring, but it's a beautiful set and I'm so happy with it.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats to the big girls!! So cute. It looks like they love room sharing. :)

Stef said...

the furniture is totally beautiful! I love the way their room looks.

Congrats to Audrey! HUGE news!

Holly D. said...

Did you make Cora's quilt? It's so pretty!

Nicola said...

No Holly, I didn't make the quit. I wish I had. A lady from church made it for her for our babyshower. I'm looking for matching duvet covers that go with the pink and brown.

swanee4theflowers said...

No kidding it's beautiful. Grandma Reiter had great taste and how cool that her great grand daughters now enjoy the beds. The room looks GREAT!

Nicole C. said...

They are growing up so fast! What exciting changes!!