Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last Day of Deer Hunting

On Sunday afternoon Lucas and I went out for the last day of deer season trying to get me a buck. I passed up quite a few does during the season hoping for a buck.  So off we went trudging (and I do mean trudging) through knee to thigh high snow. But no buck for me this year. I'm not to sad, with getting a moose I kind-of just didn't care this year. There is always next year!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope you have a wonderful day remembering all that God has blessed us with and rejoice in Him for His amazing bounty.

3 comments:

Stef said...

you live in such a gorgeous area! Love all the snow you have already :)

swanee4theflowers said...

And where were your snowshoes?????

Nicola said...

um??? I did tell Lucas that it would be much easier with snowshoes while we were out there.