Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Have You Forgotten?

My thoughts and prayers are with all the family members of those who lost loved ones in the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania. May we never forget.
My prayers and thankfulness also go out to our troops who are fighting daily to protect our nation from such attacks.
To my brother-in-law Captain Daniel Klier USMC, who is now serving in Afghanistan, we pray for God protection and that you will be able to do you job to the best of your ability. Thank you for you service! 


1 comment:

jess said...

Thanks for the shout out to Dan and for all your prayers! I wish i had my act together so you could see the picture I sent of the kids to Dan this morning. Sam was holing a sign that said, "We Remember" and all the kids were in USMC shirts. They wanted to wear them to "honor daddy" and all the heroes!