Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Erin 11 weeks

Our little Erin is 11 weeks old today. I really can't believe how fast time has gone.
At her doctors visit last week she weighed in at 12 lbs. and 22 inches long.
Erin's smiling all the time and talking up a storm (she's going to give her sisters a run for their money). She's holding herself up by her hands while on her tummy and getting stronger by the minute.





Audrey feeding Erin her first bottle. Audrey told the doctor, "I have to feed Erin her bottle so mommy can go bear hunting"!! You tell him, Audrey.

We love you Erin.

4 comments:

Holly D. said...

She is SO cute! And those dimples!
Give all my nieces kisses from Auntie Holly!(Please ;-))

Erin said...

She looks so grown up in that last picture! Wow! Growing too fast?
I hope I get to see you all soon! :)

Nicola said...

Me too! We'll talk and set a date together!

Stef said...

She's so cute and what Audrey told the DR is making me LOL!! :)
Also, does Erin look like Auntie Jess's baby pics? I keep thinking I see a major resemblance. Then there are times when I totally (obviously) see Daddy in her :)