Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lucas' Birthday / Mother's Day

This year Lucas' birthday landed on Mother's Day. I didn't plan on anything big for his birthday this year (unlike last year with his surprise 30th party)  so we just had a quiet lunch after church at home. I made him the pasta dish that he wanted and green beans, strawberries dipped in Greek
So I made dinner, and I wasn't just dotted on for the whole day (Lucas did make me breakfast and did the dished afterwards), but I was still surrounded by my husband that I love more and more everyday and my three beautiful and wonderful daughters. I wouldn't have wanted anything different (well maybe a trip to the Bahamas would have been nice) but, I'm so blessed by the love and care that my family gave me and everyday, even without the special somethings!

The beautiful flowers from the love of my life and my girls.



Mother's Day picture.

Birthday dinner.


It was  a beautiful day and I just loved being with my family. Thank you God for the husband that you gave me and for my wonderful family that loves me.

1 comment:

Stef said...

those flowers are amazing! I love all the colors. What a fun day in your house, celebrating God's blessings in every way!