Friday, November 19, 2010

The Beauty of Powell




Yesterday we had a lot of snow that fell and I wanted to share the beauty of it all. The girls and I went outside and played in the snow before naps and the girls had so much fun. Cora loved being pulled around in the sled. She also would fall on her back and just lay in the snow with the snow flakes falling on her face and she would try to catch them with her tongue. It was so cute. I'm sorry, I don't have any picture to post. All I had was our 35 mm. camera. Audrey loves the snow this year. She's discovered how much fun it is to throw snow at Bandit and sissy and me. When she would throw it at sissy's face she would be giggling and sissy would laugh right along with her. What a spot Cora is! It was so adorable. I'm just so thankful to be living here.

No comments: