Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Last few outings!

Coming home from the beach we stop to see my aunt Vicki at the Livermore Harley Davidson Dealership, where she works. The girls had a great time looking at all the bikes and running around. Our next outing was to the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield. Mom and I took Evan with us. The kiddos had a great time seeing all the Jelly Belly's, though I think it's geared more to older children and adults.

In the truck all ready to go!



I just had to put this one up. It's too adorable.
The last little bit of time with the cousins.








We had such a great visit with everyone. The girls had so much fun getting to know their cousins and seeing Papa and Gaga, and auntie Holly and uncle Ryan. We look forward to seeing them all again, (I think with daddy next time!)

1 comment:

Christine Cohen said...

Your kiddos are getting so big and beautiful, Nicola! :) How time flies.