Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sunday Best and getting ready for winter

Just wanted to show you the girls outfits from Sunday. I just thought they looked so adorable.







Yesterday we were getting ready for winter with stacking the last of our chopped wood, before the real fall and winter hit us. The girls had so much fun playing in the rain while Lucas and I worked. We've had such a wonderful Indian summer and now it's raining, a very cold rain for the last 4 days and winter is just around the corner.

2 comments:

Clattie Skiles said...

They look adorable in their dresses! YAY for wood! We just got done two weekends ago stacking everything.....and built a few fires since them! I {heart} fall!

btw....praying for your momma!!

Stef said...

very cute! My girls will be all excited to see the pics tomorrow.

Also, I showed Jason your log pile and he's very jealous. We're trying to find a good deal on one of our own...