Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today

So today started off like every other Wednesday, I leave for work before 6am and Lucas watches the girls while I'm gone. Well, today Lucas had a business call and Cora got into my purse (which is on top of the dryer) and put on my 24 hour lipstick. Though I think she missed her lips!! We've tried to scrub it off, but I think she'll be stuck with it for a while.

Then...




After I got home from work Lucas left and at lunch brought home this big guy!
A 80lb male wolf, which was one of the wolves surrounding our house the other day that I called in. Pretty cool!! I'm so jazzed for Lucas.


My turn is next...

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Some McMurrays are very jealous of Lucas's success. Yay, one less wolf in Idaho!!

Holly D. said...

Sorry Cola, Ryan and I agreed that your little ones don't get into mischief ;) Lucas's wolf is SO pretty! Evan is totally enthralled with the wolf. He thinks it's the Big Bad Wolf!

Nicola said...

Yup!! My grandmother what big teeth you have!!

But, I have to disagree with you both our girl get into much mischief!!

Stef said...

oh my WORD! On both counts :)