Thursday, May 31, 2012

Surprise 30th Party

On May 12, I threw a surprise 30th birthday party for my wonderful husband. It was one of the most challenging party I have ever thrown. I had the hardest time not telling and bouncing different ideas and things off of Lucas. What I was buying and all the people that I had talked to... But it turned out a great success. Lucas had no idea what we were planning. We had about 30 people show up and hid in our shop just waiting for Lucas to show up. I just did hors d'oeuvres and cake and of course beer. It was such a fun way to honor my husband's 30th. I didn't get very many pictures at all. I was just enjoying the party.







Cora sure enjoyed the party with all the other kiddos.



Lucas, I'm so blessed that God gave you to me. You are a wonderful husband that loves the Lord and follows after Him in our marriage. You protect, provide, encourage, keep us laughing, given all of us a love for hunting and enjoying all of God's creation. You are a loving and strong father that just adores your girls (we can all tell, no hiding that). I pray for God's richest blessings on this new phase of your life. Thank you my love.
I love you, Nicola

1 comment:

Stef said...

what an awesome wife! I love this. Happy 30th to your man.