Sunday, September 1, 2013

4? Already!

Cora turned 4 today. I can't believe how time fly's. 

September 1, 2009 started your journey in this world. You are so full of life and are the life of the party.  You told me today you love, color: pink, super hero: Superman, game: Memory, food: pancakes.                      


The starting of your thumb sucking.

Always ready with a smile!



You have the best pouting lip!!!


Today your birthday we all have been sick with colds so we stayed home from church and went huckleberry picking.
 
But first things first... presents!

Don't Spill the Beans!

and a new purple umbrella.




Our loot! Better than last year! But I think you ate more than you gathered.


You wanted a Belle birthday cake with water, rocks, sand and Belle's pony. 



Happy Birthday, Cora our big 4 year old! 
We love you so much. 
We're looking forward to watching you grow into a woman who loves, follows and serves our Lord Jesus.

3 comments:

Christine Cohen said...

So cute!! I can't believe she's 4. And I love that cake. :)

Holly D. said...

Happy 4th Birthday Cora! Great job on the cake Cola! What did you use for the "rocks"?

Stef said...

Happy Birthday, Cora! My girls would love her choice in bday cake :)
Also, Cola, she looks SO much like you! I feel like I'm going WAY back in time when I see her ;-)