Monday, September 30, 2013

September Happenings

I can't believe that the month of September is over and this is only my second post. So this is what we've been up to. Erin is getting so big.

Sitting by herself all the time. Rocking back and forth on all fours!

Full time school with Audrey and Cora. Here's their Lion face craft. 
L is for lion

Riding Buck the horse. Lucas used this horse and mule for his back country trip. SO of course the girls needed a ride when he got home.


My little mess maker.

Audrey told me that she's going to grow-up to be a cowgirl!
She looks pretty good up there on that horse.

Love that smile!

...and fires have started up.

We also took a camping trip with the family for Cora's birthday, but I can't find where the pictures went! Oh well. We're all enjoying our fall and looking forward to winter.
Happy Fall Y'All!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome pictures and Fall Art!

Unknown said...

and if you can't find your camping pics, we have some. :)