Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Father's Day 2015

So I'm a little late to wish my husband a Happy Father's Day, but here is what we did on Sunday to celebrate Lucas and what a wonderful father he is. I love you hunny!
Audrey with the card to daddy

Cora helping with breakfast.

Lucas even changed a diaper on Father's day!!!


After church we went for a drive to check out the area 

the canola fields are just starting to flower out. 

a huge hops farm 

then fish on the dock of Perkins Lake 




Audrey caught her first Blue Gill

and Cora as well. 

Daddy and his girls (Erin playing with the worms)!

Happy Father's day to my dad. Thank you for passing on and teaching me the most important and precious thing that you could, my love for Jesus! I love you dad.




1 comment:

Stef said...

you live in a gorgeous area! And Happy (late) Father's Day to Lucas and your pops :)