Friday, April 17, 2009

First Hairstyle / Spring!

Yesterday, I put Audrey's hair in her very first pigtails! It's long enough in the back, though the top is taking a little longer to grow than the rest of Her hair! Oh well. It just looked so adorable that I had to post it. She thought it was fun having me fix it.

Spring is coming! I'm so glad. Though this picture is 4o miles down river, but it means that it will be here soon! Maybe in another month or so. Today is beautiful and sunny and Audrey and I are going to play out on the deck with bubbles!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey Longstockings!

swanee4theflowers said...

Audrey:Cute!
Flowers: Did you identify them already? Looks like you have some Mertensia longiflora going on (Trumpet lungwort, leafy bluebells) and then it almost looks like Synthyris missurica subsp. missurica (Mountain kittentails) but it seems early for that...
Keep the pictures coming! Love you!