Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone had a very blessed Easter celebrating our Risen Savior Jesus Christ.
I started off the morning trying to burn down the house with my sticky buns I made... but once I got the under control the rest of the day was wonderful. We started with a blessed church service, in which we just became members of our brand new CREC church, Christ Church of Missoula. Then we went to some friends house for dinner and fellowship.
Miles and Audrey playing. They're just a month apart. Miles is older.

They had a great time with their eggs.

I just had to take a picture of this. Audrey already loves the phone...

3 comments:

swanee4theflowers said...

These are just great! Buddies!

And Nicola, our prayers are with you and your family. May our gracious Father heal your father completely and soon. I can't imagine that big bear of a man sick.
Love you all, Mom

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

Thanks mom. You're right. It's hard to see my dad so sick. Thank you for all your prayers. We have a Great and awesome God who is the God of healing, so we're praying that God will do a mighty work in dad's life and heal Him completely.