Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Pictures

I made do with what I had at home for my table center. I borrowed my daughters play beads!

We went to Grangeville and had a BBQ with another Fish & Game family. We had a wonderful time. We went to the High School and laid on the football field and watched the fireworks! Audrey and Cora loved them! Though Audrey was so tired she just keep running around so she wouldn't fall asleep. Then we drove the 2 1/2 hours home. It was a long but very fun day.

Audrey had so much fun picking the weeds and throwing them in the creek.

Cora had fun eating the grass!


Cora doing her bear crawl, it's so cute!

1 comment:

Stef said...

cute! I love the plate decor. I'm really bad at decorating for holidays (just not into it) and so I think I very much enjoy seeing how other ladies decorate :)