Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Favorite Summer Dinner

Last night we had one of my favorite summer dinners. Strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar (so yummy!!!)

Corn on the cob
Audrey loves to eat corn on the cob. I love to watch her eat it!

Elk steaks with a garlic marinade
A favorite with everyone in the family.
Audrey is so cute when we're eating one of the animals that Lucas has shot, she'll keep on say daddy elk or daddy oose (moose) or daddy dee (deer). She will then go through the whole family asking if, mommy, daddy, sissy and ban doggy (Bandit) has killed it.
Today she was looking at Lucas' bear on the wall and she started growling like a bear, I then asked her if she was going to shot a bear when she gets older, "YEP" was what she told me, there was no hesitation with her. A girl after daddy's heart.

3 comments:

Stef said...

um... what time is dinner?? I'll be there :)

Stef said...

LOVE the new layout!

Jess said...

sounds delicious! The perfect meal before I labor today:) To bad I am so far away!