Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cora 10 months

She's such a content little girl! She entertains herself for a long time, just content to know that mommy is near by, she flashes me a smile and then tootles away. She very strong and knows what she wants. When you tell her "no" she shakes her head "no" (It took Audrey forever to say "no" to us), and she does it all with a smile. She loves to play in the grass and crawls all over the place. It won't be long and she'll be walking. She's so close already.
The other day I heard her crying and I went into Audrey's room and this is what I found...

...mommy help I'm stuck! First let me take a picture!...

..."OK".
She such a sweetheart and I love her so much. I can't imagine life without my little Cora girl.

1 comment:

Stef said...

She is so cute, Cola! And I can't believe she's so close to turning 1 year old. Time is flying.

Also, the under the bed picture was so sad looking, but SUPER cute at the same time. I can't believe none of my kids have ever done that one. The 2nd bed pic was just adorable!