Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dark Chocolate Cake & Hair

I made this amazing flourless cake the other day. It tasted like you were eating a dark chocolate truffle. I didn't want the wedged look when you cut it, so I put it in cupcake tins. Here's the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Flourless-Chocolate-Cake-I/Detail.aspx

Most of us moms have to worry about our kids getting a hold of the scissors and cutting their hair, but what I never thought I'd have to worry about would be my children cutting my hair! The other day I had some scissors in my pocket from cutting flowers and Audrey removed them without me feeling it while I was on the phone and proceeded to snip my hair!! I didn't realize what was happening until I heard the hair snipping sound. Then, I was mortified when I realized it was my hair that Audrey cut.


I guess it's not to bad... It could have been much worse. Thank God for His little blessings.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Cola! Oh yum & oh scary! Ha!
I am sure your hair still looks great, though. :)

Krista said...

The dessert looks so yummy. And wow, good thing she didn't go for a bigger chunk!