Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cora's Birthday

Opening a gift from Gramma & Papa Swanson

Not sure what to think

Looking at everything, but very tired.
She loved the books and pjs (which she slept in last night).

the cupcakes I made

opening a gift from Auntie Holly and family

as you can tell she loves it!

Wasn't to sure how to blow the candle out, she put it out with her hand. ;{



I think she likes it!

Yep, she does!

OK, I'm sleepy

I love this picture of Audrey! She's growing up so fast!

playing together


We had to have our guns and hunting. I killed the first two grouse of the season for us. Cora had just woke up from a 5 minute nap in the truck, to a shotgun going off.

2 comments:

Stef said...

those cupcakes look amazing! I love how they turned out. And, the picture of Cora very much enjoying the cupcake is super cute!

Holly D. said...

I wish we could have been there! I'm so glad she likes her towel! Which icing tip did you use to make the flowers on the cupcakes?? They are awesome! Love to you all!