Monday, September 27, 2010

Pray for Patience

Right now we're here in Tri-Cities with the Swanson family enjoying fishing and beautiful weather. But... an hour after we arrived I started playing volleyball with Tara and I heard and felt a pop in my calf and I tore my calf muscle! SO... I'm now on mandatory vacation. No weight on my leg, icing it all the time just sitting around.

Please pray that I will be gracious in my confined state. I can't stand just sitting around and having people do everything for me. Though I'm very happy that it happened here, where mom is able to help me with the girls! And nothing more serious happened, Praise God for that.

4 comments:

Elijah Tuuri said...

Praying for you. I can sympathize. I was in a car wreck a few weeks back and am getting an MRI tomorrow. Appears that I either have a torn ligament or a torn meniscus in my knee. It's always great to have family around to lean upon when such things happen.

Stef said...

I'll pray for you! I hope it heals up soon.

Krista said...

Oh no! That is hard to be immobile, good thing you have people around to help make it easier.

Erin said...

Ah! I hope you are feeling better. That's going to take a while to heal, right? Ugh!