Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OH, NO!!!

This afternoon while I was trying to post on my husband's office, I looked out the window and noticed the horses that Lucas uses while he is in the back country were in fact not in the corral behind the house, but were in the front of our driveway! Thinking that my husband was home (which is pretty much imposible for me not to hear when he drives up) I looked out the window and well... Lucas wasn't home and the horse's did knock down the corral. So I did start running after them down HWY 12 (which is a main thorough fair through Idaho). If it hadn't been for the Idaho State Police (our neighbor) I would still be chasing those darn horses. I'm not sure I really like horses now!!! But without ISP (off duty, grouse hunting with his family) I'm not sure what I would have done.

I'm just so thankful to God that He brought our neighbors by right when I needed them.

4 comments:

Stef said...

evidences of God's grace! Sometimes they're BIG, sometimes small... but its amazing when we see them :)

Erin said...

Were you chasing after them on foot?! AHHHH!!! Sounds like a crazy day. I'm glad all turned out well. Thank you, neighbor!

Nicola said...

Yes! I was chasing them on foot and it was very crazy!

Holly D. said...

Note for the future: grab oats, apple or carrot...then they'll run to you! Love you!